Dear Preferred Research Partners Patients,
Given the increased attention surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19), we at Preferred Research Partners want to assure you that we are actively evaluating all research-related risks surrounding this public health emergency. We are operating within the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other state and local health authorities and will monitor their guidance as the situation continues. Any impact the situation may have on patients will be communicated to you.
The health and safety of our patients is our top priority, which is why we are working to continue our active clinical research studies. If you are currently participating in a clinical trial with Preferred Research Partners, or are interested in signing up, you may continue to do so as normal.
That being said, PRP is asking our patients to refrain from coming to the office if you aren’t feeling well, or have any of the following symptoms:
- Cough or shortness of breath
- Fever of 100.4 or higher within the last two weeks
- A recent case of pneumonia or the flu
- Have traveled outside of the continental US in the last 14 days
- If you have had contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus
If patients have any questions or aren’t sure if they should come in for their scheduled appointment, please contact our team first at (501) 553-9987 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not comfortable coming into the office during this time, please contact your study coordinator directly to see if other arrangements can be made as we are equipped to conduct remote visits via telemedicine as needed. Please find contact information for your study coordinator noted below.
- Kelly Knight – email@example.com – 501-240-0180
- Jessica Watson – firstname.lastname@example.org – 501-690-1355
- Stacy Tierney – email@example.com – 870-335-5373
- Emily Knight – firstname.lastname@example.org – 501-410-6365
For any general questions or guidance, please reach out to our Site Administrator noted below.
- Amy Kelley – email@example.com – 501-240-0180
PRP will continue to update patients as necessary throughout this public health emergency.
Preferred Research Partners